Not your average recruiter
Our Recruitment Philosophy
Katz Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency with a simple philosophy:
- Finding a Cultural Fit – filling a role is not all about what qualifications applicants have. Just as important is their attitude and cultural fit with your company. We take the time to make sure all our applicants will fit your business ethos and your existing team.
- Going Above and Beyond – we ensure no stone us left unturned, no question unanswered, no need unmet when helping you with your recruitment process.
- Building Partnerships – we take relationships very seriously. We partner with you from the beginning to the end of the recruitment process, tailoring our approach to the needs of your organisation.
- Listening to understand – we don’t just pay lip service to listening. We listen and ask questions till we understand what it is you are looking for. And then we make it happen.
- Getting Results – we are committed to your success. Every time.
Michelle Walker – Director
Michelle has a natural talent for connecting people. She has worked in recruitment for over 15 years, developing skills that help her clearly identify the needs of her clients and spot the right candidate for a job.
She began her career with one of the world’s largest recruitment agency – working on bulk recruitment campaigns for major banks and government departments, before moving to more specialist recruitment agencies. She has worked in recruiting in a wide range of fields including sales and marketing, customer service, accounting and management.
Her attitude is simple – no shortcuts. Personal service, commitment and focus is the best way to provide clients with the candidates they need.
Michelle has a Bachelor of Arts (Public Communication) and a Masters in Media Practice.
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”